I've been spending way, way, way too much time on Etsy these past few days. It is my without fail inspiration source and I thought I'd share a few of my new favorites...
- littleputbooks - major love. The photo banners are brilliant. I have a feeling Hanna's going to need this set of vintage camera prints. And this antique carousel with tiny aiplane print? Hello, whimsy. Oh, and I can't forget the read more pendant. Cute, cute, cute.
- funkyjunkyart - I might have just squealed out loud. The eyelet banner, the hush a bye bunting banner that makes me want to plan a nursery, the history buff banner that might be perfect in the library and the vignettes for the photographs - swoon.
And yes, I am a little bit beyond obsessed with banners at the moment.
- 5dollarfrenchmarket - a year or so ago, I ordered a few items from this shop and fell in love. I think these hand dyed ribbons would match where I'm going with our bedroom. This music note eyelet lace - I don't know what I need it for, but I do. Glittery, antiqued clothespins? I am there. Hot pink tissue paper garland? A definite need.
- sweetfindings4you - how about a little jewelry? I love a good statement necklace, and this one is calling my name. This one, too. Maybe a bracelet? And I'm not usually a matchy-matchy person, even when it comes to jewelry, but these sets are awesome.
- kspeddler - I love to live with words and this is a beautiful way to do it - great fonts, great aging, great design. I'm doing our guest bathroom in a sort of Florida-beach theme so I can display some of the seashells we collected and photos we took while we lived there, and this sign would be perfect. It's even the right color! Love this Easter one and also the simplicity of this one.
What are you obsessing over?