251. a productive baking day
252. a full freezer
253. the reminder that balance is always a struggle and a goal
254. a new iced tea pitcher
255. that the Lord brought us through a crazy busy week and is preparing us for another one
256. lists, lists everywhere...keeping me on track
257. new lessons from the Lord
258. fishing excursions for Dad and Caleb
259. craft projects for Mom and Hanna
260. another morning at the gym and 5 days of walking at home
261. a new gym bag for me...
262. late nights with dear friends
263. encouragement in unexpected places
264. bedtimes...some days they can't come early enough!
265. new (and much needed) socks =)
266. a very definite creative itch (now if I only had time to scratch it!)
267. lesson plans for the next week
268. a week with time to read
269. a DVR to catch the shows I didn't watch while reading
270. worship music on my MP3 player each morning when I walk
271. the forced quiet time walking brings
272. sunny days
273. the barbecue (and the fact that I've finally figured out how to use it!)
274. the opportunity to create, and help provide for our family with that creativity
275. God's word, and the insight it brings
276. the list with all of my passwords and log ins...my poor brain can't hold them all anymore! I know it's not technically safe, but it's necessary.
277. the knowledge that the bills are all paid for the next month
278. pencils...I know, kind of silly, but I've rediscovered the joy of writing with a great pencil lately
279. a phone chat with Grammy this last week
280. the support of family
What are you thankful for today?